Taken from the AISD Student Conduct Code Website
To ensure that students learn in an environment that is safe and free from disruption, each student is expected to:
• Demonstrate courtesy and respect for others.
• Behave in a responsible manner.
• Attend all classes regularly and on time.
• Prepare for each class; take appropriate materials and assignments to class.
• Be well-groomed and dress appropriately according to district or campus dress code.
• Respect the rights and privileges of other students and of teachers and other District staff.
• Respect the property of others, including District property and facilities.
• Cooperate with or assist the school staff in maintaining safety, order and discipline, and,
• Avoid violations of the Student Code of Conduct.
A student whose behavior shows disrespect for others, including interference with their access to a public education and/or a safe environment, will be subject to disciplinary action. The District or individual schools may impose campus or classroom rules in addition to those found in the Student Code of Conduct.
For the complete Student Code of Conduct see attachment below