Textbooks are available for all current students enrolled at Bowie High School. Students are responsible for all instructional materials that are distributed to them during the year. Textbooks are checked out only to student who have a valid current Student ID card. ID cards will be given during Dawg Days, an orientation before school begins some time August. If you miss Dawg Days a student is able to get an ID card at the counselors' secretary's desk most days between 8:30am-4:30pm.
- Check out all textbooks in appropriate time so that student does not fall behind in class.
- Take proper care of textbooks
- Return textbooks in same condition as checked out
- Must pay for lost or damaged textbooks
- Must turn in textbooks at time of withdrawal
When can students check out textbooks?
- During Dawg Days at the end of A-wing
- First 3 weeks of semesters in the book room located at the end of A-wing
- After the first 3 weeks of the semester textbooks are available to be checked out in the library on Tuesdays and Thursdays during the first part of both lunches.