Please have the following information ready:
Please read the following parking policies:
-The parking permit is the property of Bowie H.S and must be surrendered upon request.
- The permit is only valid for the current school year and for the vehicle described above.
- Parking permits are NOT transferable to other vehicles. Vehicles found with transferred permits will be either booted or towed, and applicant’s parking privilege suspended for the year. Should applicant bring another vehicle on to the campus, applicant will either purchase another permit or apply for a Temporary Parking Permit.
- Bowie is a closed campus. Applicant understands that they do not have the authority to leave campus during school hours, and that doing so may automatically revoke applicants parking privileges.
- Applicant understands the ONLY SENIORS are allowed off campus during the lunch period. If applicant transports non-senior off campus during school hours, their parking privileges may be revoked.
- Parking spaced designated for faculty, handicapped and visitor parking are not to be used by students. All student vehicles will be issued a violation if found parked in any of any areas.
- All vehicles that applicant brings on school campus must have a Parking Permit or a Temporary Parking Permit. Temporary Permit Applications are located at Main Office.
Credit Card purchases are considered paid immediately, and a permit will be automatically reserved. No need to drop off any payments in the school office! If choosing to pay by Cash or Check, a permit is not reserved until payment is received in the school office, and getting a permit will depend on available inventory. Parking Permit will be mailed upon completion of payment.
Accepted Credit Cards are Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
TEMPORARY PARKING PERMITS CAN BE REQUESTED DURING THE YEAR.
PERMIT PERMIT IS REQUIRED TO REUQEST A TEMPORARY PARKING PERMIT
Temporary parking permits are now requested online. Please follow this link for instructions and information needed to process your request.